It's Been A Week

I can't believe it's been a week since I got into accident. Time flies  real fast. I feel a lot better now. My back and neck pains are more tolerable than it used to be. I just can't believe it happened to me. I am a very defensive driver. I always pay attention when I'm driving. Last Thursday was like a nightmare that I wished it didn't happened. But it's not my fault. I was on my way home from a long drive. I wet to Eureka with my baby Sophia and friend Jeline. Our trip to and from there was very smooth until we reached in Washington Blvd. which is like about 2 miles away from my house. I was slowing down getting ready to stop on a red light at the traffic light by the Del Norte High School. There were four cars in front of me but I the distance between me and the car in front of me is like about 2 cars. I came to a complete stop to give way to a truck that's about to cross but he decided to wait till I pass, so I just slowly drive getting ready to accelerate for the green light, when all of a sudden a car rear-ended me. I was shocked. I checked  on my baby right away who was sitting at the back. I was relieved when I found she's okay. My friend checked the condition of my car and what really happened. I was so scared to look at the damage. Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as I thought. And the woman who hit us was very polite and kind. After we exchange information, we went home and I realized we didn't report it to the police. But I am confident that Ms Rdl, is honest with us.

Comments

Popular Posts