Wordless Wenesday/ Seven Years and Counting






On our wedding day. Nov 29,2003

Blessed with 3 lovely kids





There are so many things I love about You

I love the way your face lights up when you laugh.
I love knowing that I can still make you smile.
I love how you really care about other people's feelings.
I love the way you care for me.

I love your honesty and support.
I know I can tell you anything and trust that you'll find me find the right answers.
I love the way you bring out the best in me and won't let me settle for anything less.
I love the gentle ways you have of smoothing out a long day's rough edges.
I love the feeling of contentment that comes from beginning and ending each day with you.

Everything you do..everything you are..everything we have together. That's what I love..now and always
....




 

Comments

Popular Posts