Adrenaline Rush

My post in facebook got lots of feedbacks when I shouted about cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the living room, doing the laundry in just a matter of thirty minutes, just before my husband got home. My husband got home at 5 P.M. I'm done with all my errands which includes picking up the kids from school by 3PM. From 3PM to 4pm is my free time. I watch TV or browsing around in the Internet unmindful of the mess made the kids.By 4pm to 4:30 I lay down on the couch, resting my eyes and sometimes I dozed off and by 4:30, all of a sudden I have this adrenalin rush to clean up all the mess. I'm just glad because our living room is no longer carpeted. It has a laminated pergo flooring . I love it because it's easy to clean up and makes our living room so inviting and classy. It would be nice if we can have a laminated in the master's bedroom especially now that there's a huge sale at bestlaminate.net. They have different types of laminated flooring sold on half the price. Such a good deal too hard to resist.And I'm sharing this good news to friends who are into laminated flooring also.

Comments

Popular Posts