Get Your Tickets Before It's Gone

Have you gotten the tickets for your favorite events yet? I'm bummed because I just missed a super cheap ticket for Katy Perry's show. But good thing I found available ticket at ticketsamerica.com. I'm booking a ticket for Katy Perry's show in Los Angeles on August 5 at 8pm in Nokia Theatre. I'm jazzed because you can actually easily book tickets from sport events and concerts through them. That's why I'm adding their site in my favorites tool bar for easy access.
There will be a U2 concert in Oakland, California on June 7. It would be awesome to watch this band who won 22 Grammy awards,  live in concert.

Here are my favorite shows' venues and dates that I would suggest putting in your calendar, if you wouldn't mind. I kinda hope that this will be your favorite too :

In Izod Center East Rutherford NJ - Rihanna will be performing on July 21, 2011 @ 7:30pm
                             -  Glee Live! on June 16 - June 17 both at 8pm.
In Madison Square Garden, New York, NY  -  Bon Jovi  will be performing Feb 24- March 5.
                                                                -  WWE World Wrestling Entertainment  on March 19 at 7:30pm
                                                                - Lady Gaga on Feb 21-Feb22.( That was an a very different entrance she made during the Grammy's. I wonder what new surprises she will give give for her audience on her upcoming shows.You better reserve the tickets now.

In Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC - Usher will be performing on April 30, 2011
                                                                     - Keith Urban on June 24
                                                                     -Taylor Swift On July 8 at 7pm.

In American Airlines Center, TX - my all time favorite Josh Groban will be performing on May 16, 2011
                                     -Linkin Park on February 17. They still have tickets for this concert as low as $30. 
                                    -Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 on March 30- April -03, 2011

There are so many shows that you can actually book in advance at ticketsamerica.com. You can book at your own convenience. With so many selections, it always work with your free time. I'm going to search for shows that my kids can watch with us too.

Comments

Popular Posts