Money And Love

It has been like a normal situation that when a couple undergo a money problem, they forget about their love for each already. As the saying goes"when money is the problem, love goes out in the window". It is really sad when a couple hated each other because of that. I used to bridge this two friends of mine way back when we were in college. They look good together and I can tell how much the guy love the girl. Then now I am so surprised that they will possibly get a divorce. The culprit is money.It is the root of all evil. The husband lambasted his wife's character and verbally abused him when she can't give him money. The wife don't want to give him money because she don't care for him anymore. And that's sad. If only I could go home and talk to both of them. Their fights over money are not really necessary. They need to talk. When me and my husband have money problems, it draws us closer together because we hold hand in hand to overcome it. We assure each other that no matter what we are still there for each. After all, it's just money.

Comments

Popular Posts