Happy Valentine's Day To All!

"A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries."  I thank my husband for loving me, every day, every minute, every second of my life. I'm so blessed. I'm so happy. There's nothing I can wish for myself. All I always wish is that my family will have the same destiny like me. I wish for my parents to be able to go here in America. I wish for my siblings to have a good and stable family like mine. This Valentine's Day my husband gave me a nice red flower and a diamond ring. I haven't given him anything yet but I'm thinking about giving him a card and digital video cables to optimize the performance of our HDTV. My husband is all about cars, tools and electronics. Anything that's related to it will make him happy. Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Comments

Popular Posts