My Daughter's Valentine's Day

Stephanie, my eldest had a blast at their Valentine's day party at their school. I just feel bad because I didn't went to her party because I was busy making egg rolls for my son's Valentine's party too. When I picked her up after school, she was wondering how come I didn't go to her school but she promised me that she wasn't mad and sad. One of her classmates handed her a candy before we left. Then we went to Eric's school and she was able to participate with their activity also.The teachers gave her some goodies too. She actually got lots of goodies from her own school. Sh was super tired on our way home that she slept in the car. I have to wake her up when we got home. She played with her siblings for a little bit and she went back to sleep at around 4pm and she didn't woke up until 4AM. As soon as she woke up she do her homework. I'm proud of her because she's very independent and responsible. I forgot to tell her that Adam called her at around 7pm to greet her a happy Valentine's day. 

Comments

Popular Posts