Celebrations


This is the first part of the retirement party of my sweetie. The first one was held at their office. So I cooked egg rolls because that's their favorite and six more recipes. It was fun.My kids enjoyed playing with my husband's co workers. As a firefighter they have an age limit so he got a mandatory retirement. But he already put it more than 20 years so he is fine.I'm sure I will gonna miss visiting that place. I will miss calling his work number and I will miss hanging out at his office. It's just that it's part of my daily routine. I just have to get use to it and move on to different activities. I'm praying that my husband won't get bored staying home. He's a hardworking person and he's not used to just sitting down and do nothing. He wants to look for another career and I will support whatever his decision.

Comments

Popular Posts