Formal Dresses

If I have to go another party, I would love to wear this dress. This is similar to the dress  Reese Witherspoon wore in an awards night. I'm excited because I found this store that sell formal clothes and designer bridesmaid dresses but at very affordable prices.This dress is only $109 but it looks like more than a thousand bucks. Dress Code Formal or DCF has a wide selection of formal dresses that will put your style up a notch.Their clothes are sophisticated and elegant. Most of the time when I go to parties here, the ladies are wearing almost the same style of dress because we only have one department store here. And it sucks because one time when I go to church I was wearing the same dress as this girl, and she's like only 10 years old and I'm more than 3X as old as her. So it was embarrassing for me. So it's better to shop in DCF, for a more unique and stylish fashion. 

Comments

Popular Posts