Building Up My Credit Score

I'm excited because my husband is finally retired from being a wildland firefighter. It's a mandatory retirement because they have a certain age limit to where you can keep on working. It's understandable because being a firefighter, you need to be physically skilled and healthy. My husband is well built. He runs five to ten miles a day. But he has to follow protocol. And he's okay because he already worked there for more than 20 years. So he's secured. But he still wants to go back to work at a different outfit. He's so hardworking that he just don't like staying at. I'm actually living like a queen now because he do almost all the household chores. Since he's free now, he can watch the kids while I will go back to school and work part time.
He understand why I want to work. I want to build my own retirement and I want to build my credit score. I really want to loan a car in my name so that I can boost my credit score. I used to have an excellent credit score but we don't use credit cards all the time. I guess if you're not active it kinda lowers your score a little bit.My husband prefers to use debit card . I remember when he bought my car. The salesman, told him that he's getting a 14% or more APR for the loan of the car. Good thing that I checked our credit scores before we shopped for cars. So we decline his offer and we have our bank took care of it instead. We only get less than 4% APR. It's amazing how a good credit score can change your finances. It's easy to check  your credit status. You can get a free credit score  online. It's quick and easy.

Comments

Joseph said…
You should definitely build up your credit score so you won't have any problems with your loans.

auto finance

Popular Posts