My Love For Empanadas

Guest post written by Tony Walker

I have a soft spot in my heart and my stomach for any and everything fried. I just love fried foods because it's crispy and a lot of times they're also a little bit sweet too. But out of all the fried foods, I think that I have to say that empanadas are my favorite fried foods. I just love how you can put all kinds of fillings in them but they're still called empanadas. They're still so much better than deep fried Oreos or ice cream from the state fair.
I like to come up with all kinds of new filling for empanadas, like ones that people would never even think about. One night when I was looking up new filling ideas, I came across some information about Clear wireless internet systems and after I read through it a little bit, I decided to switch over my home Internet service of the provider.
Now, I don't live off of empanadas, which you might be tempted to think because of my intense love for them. But if I could live off of just empanadas, I would.

Comments

Popular Posts