Easter Celebration

We had a blast with our Easter celebration yesterday. It was celebrated at my friend Marie's house up in Brookings. Even though I'm 40 minutes late,the kids were still able to do the egg hunting. Marie has a nice big lawn where the kids can safely play. There are many kids and teenagers in the party and they all love to play with my kids that's why I don't need to keep an eye on them all the time. I was able to chat with my friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. Then I met two new Filipinas. They're nice and bubbly. We went home at around seven in the evening already but it wasn't dark yet. When we got home, they raided through their eggs. I let them eat few of the chocolates. All in all it was fun and memorable Easter, celebrated with people that close to our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts