Giving medicines

There's this mother of two kids who visited me in our house. I used to think that she's an expert mother than me because she always talked about what she learned about parenting. But I was shocked when one time her daughter was itching, she just let her drink a Benadryl syrup from the bottle without even measuring it. That is no no for me. I'm always careful when it comes to giving medicines to my kids. This women is giving her kids sweets and soda just to get them occupied because she's always busy with the phone or something else. I really feel sorry for the kids. But this woman has a authority problem so I'm hesitant to discuss this issue to her because she don't like it when people meddle into her life. I hate to say this but I think that she's an unfit mom. I know it's a harsh statement. But for a mom who bring her kids from one party to another, letting them hang out with a boyfriend whose using dope. Using the f words when talking to them and letting her kids missed school many times. Many people who knew her is complaining but they need to do something for the sake of the kids.My knowledge about her is not as broad as what these people are telling me but I noticed it already.

Comments

DebbieDana said…
Oh my...what kind of mother is she? But you're right, someone must step in for the sake of the kids...I wonder if the husband knows what she has been doing?
Mrs. Stam said…
this is a hard one! I can't really give you any advice other that pray for her
Ria said…
People like these shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Popular Posts