Life Insurance

I'm going to request for life insurance quotes today because I was encouraged by my mom. She was so jazzed when we talked over the phone last Saturday informing me that she just bought another life insurance. At first, I was not comfortable about the topic. I even teased her that she don't have to because she can't use if she's gone. But I know exactly what she meant. She's just thinking in advance and she thought it's best for us. But my mom will live for a long time. God knows that we all need her. She's the light of the family. But if buying a life insurance will make her happy then I'll support her.

Comments

Unknown said…
I know your exact sentiments. My parent recently went on a vacation over seas and decided to do something about their life insurance
policies. It made me feel sick to think about, but I know why they decided to do it.

Popular Posts