Rest and Relaxation

Thanksgiving is coming. My hubby asked me where I want to spend it. Last year we went to his hometown.This year I'm thinking of visiting my cousin in Canada. But with my husband's job even if he already scheduled a week or more vacation leave and when there's a fire, they will still call him. A call of duty, so my husband can't ignore it. So there's one place that I've never been to. Las Vegas! Although hubby doesn't want us to go there for now because our children are still young but I just want to visit my friend Jenny. I could just get one of those famous las vegas suites where I can let them stay there for a complete relaxation while me and my friend can ran around in the Las Vegas strip..Hmm sounds like a plan :-)

Comments

ruthinian said…
Yes it does... it sounds like a really fun plan. Go for it Gina. You will surely enjoy it. I have no been there yet myself too because my Hubby hates the city. He is more into hiking and nature adventure type of vacation. But my in-laws... they love Vegas... they go there 3 times a year for vacation.

BTW... thanks for your driving tips on my post That Damn Driving Test. I appreciate it.

Popular Posts