Good Influence

Blogging opened many door of opportunities for me. Opportunities to find wonderful friends, good ideas and generate income:-). I may sound like a old CD ( sirang plaka :-) ), but really all these I owe to Jet. She's a good influence. Through blog hopping I found helpful ideas posted by fellow blogger. Just recently, I kinda learned another way of investing money, in stock market. It might not sound "not the right time" because of the economy's situation but it has been explained to me by my friend Lou how to work my way through it. Besides, I just use the money that I earned from paid blogging and bought stocks that are not over $100 per share. In fact, I only spend $14.96 per share in Starbucks, and it's dropping down, but I'm not affected because I know it will go up. But I hope my husband's investment from his job isn't highly affected. Anyways, thanks to Lou I'm encouraged to find more ways how to secure my children's future. It's really nice to have a good conversation with someone who knows what she's doing, with someone who listen and basically someone who make sense. There are times that you are in situation where your ears almost bleed for listening these people who talked nothing but themselves. I'm now in a stage that I can't tolerate those kind of individuals hehe.
But for the meantime, I will keep my blogging active. Hoping to share my ideas and willing to learn more.

Comments

Popular Posts