Tackle It Tuesday/Taking The Challenge

Today I'm tackling about the CLR Bathroom and Kitchen Cleaner. When I read about CLR over at 5 Minutes for Mom, I got curious because they endorse products that are environment friendly. So I check it out and found that CLR contains no alcohol, phosphates, ammonia or bleach. That's why I signed up and grabbed the opportunity. Since me and my husband are together, he's been the one cleaning the bathrooms because I easily got sick with the strong smell of other cleaning products especially with Chlorine. And since he's always out of town being a firefighter, it's been awhile that our bathrooms wasn't thoroughly clean. I cleaned them with just a regular soap.
When I use the CLR, wow the smell doesn't make me sick. This is really a great help because from now on I don't have to wait for my husband to do the general cleaning. I can do it myself. He was here when I cleaned the bathrooms and and the kitchen and he was impressed.

Below are pictures of my job well done. I apologize if some of them are really gross. I couldn't believe it either that it was that worse. Well thanks to CLR it won't be happening anymore.


This is the shower knob before..sorry it's super gross




After ....Looked a lot cleaner :-)



Before ..The Kitchen Sink
Soaking it with CLR for 3 minutes

Look a lot better


This is really worst but I love the challenge


CLR In Action!!


It looks brighter.. a lot better and cleaner than in the picture :-)
I really thank Lisa , the resident tackler at 5MinutesForMom for inviting us for this challenge. This doesn't only help me discovering CLR as the best Bathroom and Kitchen Cleaner for me, it also open a new phase in my home. That I could this job without my husband. He's so tired at work already so if he doesn't have to clean bathrooms anymore, which is really a great help. He is super proud of me.

Comments

Gina said…
Good job! Aren't bathrooms THE WORST?

Popular Posts