To Be Successful

I love happy ending stories. Whenever I attended seminars way back in college, I'm inspired by the testimonies of the speakers who been through tough times but they we're able to pick themselves up just by having a strong faith in God and themselves. Many times in life, we will face a lot of hardships but we just have to move on. Just like me and my hubby, we were upset because of what happened to the stock market because it affected our investment but we never lose hope. Although I don't take a look at my husband's Thrift Savings Plan yesterday but I now it gone up a little but I'm happy because the stocks that I just bought has gone up too. I usually take risks but most of the times I never fail too. Someday I will engage in franchise business because it's where the money doubles easily. I just want to earn a lot of money because I want to help . It saddens me when someone ask for my help but I can't give. Someday soon I can :-)

Comments

Popular Posts