WIC Part 2

Just sharing my personal opinions and experience about this program. I've been denied many times because my husband got a job and earned above the income limit. But I've known many people who's on WIC whom I've known earning much higher than us. I have this friend who can afford signature purses. As n signatures like Channel, Gucci, you name it, she has those. And they have sports car, SUVs, but they're on WIC. But hey, I'm happy for her, she's my best friend. I lover her. Besides, sometimes she gave me gallons of milk too,plus cheese :-). Anyways, then there's another one. They have a huge house, corvette, RV ( it's big, new and expensive), I can really say that they're super rich, but they're on WIC, medical, and HeadStart ( free daycare) :-(.And yeah my daughter wasn't approved too. We have to pay $22/day for 3 hours only. We're not as rich as they are. I mean we're just poor but how come?
just wondering..really really wondering??? Sometimes I'm annoyed already because some people make me feel that I'm not resourceful enough because I'm not into those programs. There's this lady I've known, suggested once, that I could pretend being a single mom..I think that's sick, I couldn't do that. My husband will be super mad, in fact, he don't like it when I attempt to apply for some freebies. I just tried, there's no harm in trying. I just think that if I got approved into the WIC program I could save a lot of money each week. Because they give free cheese, eggs, milk, cereals, fruit juice and a lot more. But got no luck. Some people are really lucky in getting their way in things like this. Me, I'm just really destined to live an honest way of living..opss no offense

*in fairness, probably there are valid reasons, why these people are qualified too. So I respect it.

Comments

Popular Posts