21st Week Pregnancy Update/ AND THE WINNER IS???

Actually my 21st doctor's appointment was last MArch 19.' just so busy to update. My weight ad blood pressure is okay. The baby's fetal heartbeat is perfect. My husband and children accompanied me because it's the day that we will find out the baby's gender. Lee and I was betting on it. He's going for a boy and I'm going for a girl. It was pretty much a thrill when Dr.Tynes started to check on the baby's gender. To our surprise, she turned out to be a girl. We both really thought he's a boy because of the signs and according to the Feng Sui. Well, we're wrong . But oh well, what matters most I'm the winner!! Yehey!! Lee was not really upset, just knowing that the baby is healthy, that's what matters. Steph and Eric were pretty interested watching their baby sister moves in the sonogram.
So I'm having another girl!!!Poor Lee, I wish childbirth is not that painful I'm actually willing to give him another son someday. Oh well, let's see and just play it by ear. Now I already have a name for our baby girl and it's going to be a secret for now :-).

Comments

Anya said…
Hi
Thanks for your visit :))
You are welcome on my blog , its just fun about my Cat Karelltje and a little about me :)))
Hope you are feeling well :)))
Take care !!

Popular Posts