A Hardworking Man

My father is a farmer. He's over sixty years old already but he still works in the farm. We've been telling him to stop working in the farm anymore because we thought it's too much of a hardwork for him. But he told us that the farm is his life. It makes him so happy when his crops are growing well. He used to have 7 acres of coffee farm but the soil is no good already so he switch it into a vegetable and fruit farm. He plants carrots, potato, onions and other vegetables that are good for the season. Although he hired other farmers to help him but there still parts of the farm that aren't cultivated. That's where he let his cows roam around. Besides vegetables he also invest on cattle raising. That's why when I have extra money, I helped him buy cattle supplies. I love my father, he's one of the most hardworking person I've ever knew.

Comments

Popular Posts