Boring..Read At Your Own Risk

Lol..my title is intriguing ha..but it's just because,..because I can't think of any.oh my goodness gracious..I've written already One thousand fifty eight posts in my blog, oh well in my 3 blog, the PureLove which tackles about my life as a mom, Pampered which is just about everything that I want to write, HappyHeart which is about friends,issues etc., Wow 1058 posts, actually only 25% of those are interesting.
Like I said I love to write journals, before this web blogging, I already have a diary since I was in elementary, those times na all about crushes pa. This is just my outlet. This is part of my personality that nobody can change. I'm not really good orally ay I mean verbally (more appropriate :-) ), Many times that I went into an argument/confrontation, I end up being stressed because I don't know how to express what I want to say. I end up crying, especially if someone accused me of something that I never did. If that someone matters to me, I confront her right away, if she don't matter to me, she's on my shit list. The hell with what she said about me.Backstabbers are boneless, they will deny to death when confronted.
Oh well,I'm thankful with web blogging actually, because here I can express my thoughts then I can gather opinions. In fairness, it's not always about gossip. Read at your own risk..if you can't relate then move on.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yesterday was one of kind, it's just about my daughter Stephie.
My family was supposed to attend a birthday party at 3PM. But Eric was still sleeping so Lee have to stay with him. Steph was playing with her bestfriend Haley.When I asked her to go with me, she just said " Bye Mama, just go", I said" Steph, I'm going to a birthday party." , she said " Go mama go, byeeeeeeeee". That was the first time, she don't want to go with me. So I was all alone. It was a different feeling being by myself in the car, without noisy kids in the backseat. Once in awhile I'm driving alone but mostly it's when I do my grocery shopping early morning. But on a sunny afternoon like yesterday, I always have them with me, Steph will always tell me to play the Gary V CD, oh my goodness, she could sing some of the lines of the "Anak" song already, and Eric will join her too with his own lyrics. Cute!!!!
Then I pick up Ate Neng, oh my goodness gracious Ate Neng, one time as I was approaching to their driveway, I hit the curve because she was dirty dancing in front of Her husband ( which I think is cute). I saw her from afar, that's why I was laughing so hard that I wasn't paying attention with my driving. Oh well, I love her.
The party went great, I ate too much chicken, goodness gracious, I joke about laying eggs the following day because I ate like about 12 pcs of chicken wings. It was fun hanging out with friends, and being able to meet new friends.
Before going home I buy goodies for my kids and hubby and then one pair of pregnancy shoes and 1 pair of sandal for Stephie. That "pregnancy shoes", they laugh when I said that. It's my term for shoes that pregnant women wear. hmm..like there's a difference. I end up buying a high heeled shoes instead of buying flat shoes which was my first plan. But my Stephie, she was so happy with her new sandal.
Today, it's gonna be a busy day, Lee called it "Preggy Women Day" because he will cook Mexican foods for me and the wives of his co-worker who are preggy. But we also invited friends and neighbors who like Mexican foods to come over.So we have visitors today. Why Mexican foods?that's my recent craving :-). I tell you, I gained over nine pounds in just 1 month that's why now I look like I'm carrying a huge watermelon in my tummy. Guess what it is ?girl or a boy I will tell you later.

Comments

Popular Posts