Nine Pounds in a month

My brother sent me my favorite type of corned beef from the Philippines. I haven't seen those type kind in the our Asian Store here. Since I got it last Sunday, I've been eating it almost everyday. Plus I have these wild cravings of Mexican foods so I'm switching from Asian to Mexican delicacies every other day. These past few weeks I'm always hungry. My hubby always surprised with different kind of desserts or fruits that are not common in the market but are my favorite. So I end up eating a lot. With I weigh myself last week, I gained 9 months. My goodness!! I told my hubby to buy me an appetite suppressant if he keeps on bringing me all these goodies.

Comments

bluedreamer27 said…
hello just dropping by here again
have a great day and happy blogging

Popular Posts