Just In Case

If time, money and weather permits my proposal about going on a vacation will really be happening. Besides, my hubby always agree and trust me in terms of activity planning that includes buying plane tickets, booking a hotel etc. Basically he thinks I'm his personal organizer, navigator, and the sweetest thing, his bestfriend. He thinks he will be lost without me awww..:-) Anyways, I wish he will not be too busy at work again so I can make reservations , for example in Westgate or other destinations. The only barrier that I can't really planned ahead of time is his job. He's super busy during Summer time. But, still I all the things that I need for a vacation has been outlined already so that when I get a sure yes from him, all I need to do is call or go online. I don't need to spend hours of researching again.

Comments

Popular Posts