Keep It Green

Our Walmart store here is renovating, they're going to change it into a Super Walmart. When we went there last Friday, me and Lee we're kinda lost because they rearranged almost everything. I'm happy to see that they add another brand of jeans. I just wish they could add more branded clothing especially for the kids. I feel silly wishing they would put Old Navy or Gap dresses there. I know it's impossible :-). But I am really excited that they displayed all natural or organic products, from baby's dresses to cleaning materials. Yeah, just a month ago, I switch into Green Works natural all-purpose cleaner. I called it my favorite buddy, because it's very good in helping me clean after the children's mess. I like it because it doesn't have a harsh chemical scent in it. I will really have to dedicate myself in using organic products. That's why I remember that today is payday, meaning I have to pay bills. There are bills that I can't pay online that's why I'm using stamps and labels. It's really convenient when you use custom rubber stamps. Talking about keeping it Green, you can also buy a Cosco® GLP20 Green Line Self-Inking Stamp at rubberstampchamp.com. It's made of environment friendly water based inks and you can customized it too. You see we can really go for Green in anyways.

Comments

Popular Posts