Business is a Smarter Option

Our expenses besides the basic needs includes out of town trips whenever hubby has a day off, my brother and sister's tuition ( both in College now), house maintenance, parties during family member's special occasions..and so and so forth. How we meddle through these with only one income. I don't work so we're just dependent on my dearest husband's average salary. I don't work because my husband don't want to leave the children in the babysitters. When the children start going to school, I will go back to school too. But for the meantime, while being a SAHM ( Stay at Home Mom), I'm thinking of putting up my own business. I believe that if I just have a working capital, I can establish a good business. Putting up a business is a smart option. My parents were able to support my College tuition through their retail store. So I think I can do it too. My first step is get a small business loan from Merchant Advisors. They have flexible funding options at a lowest rate. I have a friend who started a home care business a couple of years ago, now she's earning big bucks already. I think starting a business is a risk to take, but it's a risk worth trying for. I'm trying to figure which business I'm good at though. I'm thinking of selling US made products and sell it to the Philippines. My cousins was bugging me about this. The plan is we're going to rent a place in the mall and then sell US goods there like shoes, leather purses etc.. My cousin said it's a sure thing. I might go for that. And another is catering. My mom used to do that and she was able to earned money from that. There are so many options. All I just need is a capital. I will get it from Merchant advisors. They have been financing businesses for more than 20 years now. The thing that I like from them is that you will get an approval in 24 hours, unlike traditional financing that it will take forever before you know how much money you're allowed to loan. With them, no closing costs, no points, no application fees and it doesn't show as a debt in the credit report. So starting a business is not hard at all. You got Merchant Advisors to help you. They can be reach at 1-800-427-1450.

Comments

Popular Posts