My Cell Phone Need to be Pampered

One time my friend misplaced her Cell phone charger, so she was calling her girlfriends if she can borrow their charger, but unfortunately their chargers are not compatible with her phone. She was so downed the whole day.But she was saved by my husband because it turned out that he has the same charger as her. My point is, some people are already so attached to their mobile phones that they feel so lost if something happen to it. I have my phone for over a year now, and I'm thinking f buying a new one but I kinda like the features of my current phone because it has an SD Card with 2 mega pixel camera. That's why I just decided to enhance it by buying cell phone accessories from SF Planet. Why from them? Because they have a 30 days money back guarantee and fast shipping because I can't wait to pamper my cutest cell phone.

Comments

Popular Posts