Turning One is Lots of Fun



My son just turned One last July 4. Oh he's a 4th of July baby!! I remember the day when I was about to deliver him, that was the 3rd of July, I started having contractions at early afternoon, and I was hoping that it was just a false contractions because I want to deliver him on the 7th (his due date), that's suppossed to be a lucky one 07-07-07, but my contractions are going strong that we have to rush to the hospital. My friends who wants to be there for me went with us. Jovi and Jenny. I started having a painful labor at about 7pm. I'm worried that I might deliver him on the 3rd. If he can't be a 7-7-7 baby,4th of July is even better. So yeah, I had him on the 4th of July, with all the fireworks and evrything.



Comments

Ria said…
Hi Gina, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Happy belated bday to your son,my son Sam will be turning 1 on the 23rd Sept, doesnt time flies?!
Kristen Andrews said…
Happy Birthday! What a cool cake and looks like he had a lot of fun! My son wouldn't touch his cake on his first Bday!
BabyTiger said…
super cute na ni eric oy!!

Popular Posts