Be Debt Free

We are just an average family. Financially, we only have one source of income, and that's from my husband's job. I wanted to look for a job but we realized that it's better that I just have to stay home until the children started going to school. They grow so fast so I don't want to miss their younger years and besides the cost of daycare is ridiculously high. But financially we're doing good because we're just living within our means. We don't buy what we can't afford. I know some people has debts bigger than their assets. Some factors like medical bills can contribute to this or abusive use of credit cards. Just a couple of months ago, my friend from the other state called and said she might apply for bankruptcy because she has a huge debt already and it's continously filing up because of the interest. This happened because if you have a lot of bills, unpaid credit card and late payments, these will make your credit score and thus make your Annual Percentage Rate. It's hard for me to see people suffering from financial crises. They can settle their debt by looking a Credit card debt help  and start living a debt free life.

Comments

Popular Posts