Liquids and Rests

A friend of mine invited me for her birthday party this coming Sunday at 3:00PM. But I'm afraid that I can't go because my son is not feeling well again. This is the third time that I turned down party invitations. And some of them already thought that I'm making up excuses. But who is in their right would make an excuse like that? Who wants to have their children sick? But I think they're just trying to make a joke.

But anyways, I really feel bad because my daughter and son got colds again. They got it from their dad actually. My friends suggested several medications for them but honestly every time my children got colds, I rarely give them medications.Because according to some studies, decongestants and cough medicines aren't very effective in reducing symptoms or illness time. Antibiotics aren't necessary for an uncomplicated cold and may even set up a child for infections with resistant bacteria later on.
The best solution:
LIQUIDS AND RESTS

Source:
By Linda Jonides, P.N.P.
Pampers Newsletter

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice mother

Popular Posts