Thank Heaven for Friends

Life is like a wheel, sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. You will know who your true friends are when you are truly down. One time, I was in a situation where I'm having a problem with one of my best friends here in our place. It's a miscommunication that's supposed to be just between me and her. But since according to many people, they cannot just watched us losing our beautiful friendship together that's why they have to jump in and try to patch us up. Yes they succeed because I swallowed my pride and make amends but it does put a severe pain in my heart. Because who people who doesn't know and just listen on the other side of the story, judge me. There's this very religious lady said, that she prayed for me every night and the other guy said, they all pray for me because Satan is overpowering me already ( and my horns are long already, it has to be cut). I believed it's a joke. But I was hurt. Because they don't know the whole story, they don't know because I didn't tell them, because it's just between me and my friend..but please don't ever tell me about that Sa**n, because there's no way he will ever have a part in my life, I may not go to church every Sunday but I love God.
The blessings that I gain from all of these,my friends. I received cards,and gifts from them. They stop by at my house, without saying a lot of things, but I know they care about me. They don't talked about what happened, just by being there, checking on me, making sure my family is fine make me feel that I'm a good person after all. You see, you don't really have to tell and explain to everyone that you're the one whose right or wrong, they will know. Good friends will know.
..and for the record me and my bestfriend are bestfriends again..we laugh about those people who are "balimbing"..

To my friend Celly and everyone, thank you for being there for me.

Comments

Popular Posts