Going Back to the Old Times



When I joined blog sites for mommies like the Mom Bloggers Club, I read stuffs like utilizing organics for our children which is a good thing. I was more curious about a couple of testimonies from several about using cloth diapers for babies.
And boy! I feel sorry why I haven't done this with my first child, and it's never too late. So I started using cloth diapers for my son. They are kinda spendy but when you compare with using disposable diapers, you actually save more money. If I'm not mistaken, using cloth diapers is one of the old times, you know it's what our grandparents and parents used before disposable diapers were "invented" Going back to the old times is all worth it. The best for the babies I should say.

So I bought Kushies - Reusable Ultra Diapers as my first try. It's not bad at all. I like it because
they're eco-friendly soft and comfy diapers and have five layers of flannel plus a special middle soaker layer for increased absorbency and a waterproof exterior so that no diaper cover is required! More importantly they do not contain chemical agents found in disposables, so only 100% premium cotton flannel touches your baby's skin. It has an adjustable hook and loop closure system for a snug fit.

But I'm still shopping around for cheaper ones. If you guys are also using cloth diapers and have an idea where we can find a good deal and a good buy, I would greatly appreciated it if you give me some tips. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts