What's your Shopping Plans?

Are you an impulse shopper?Do you shop till you drop? I used to be one, till I grew up:-). Seriously, before ,every time I received coupons in the mail or in my inbox, I immediately take advantage of them but I end up not using some of the stuffs I bought. I also have these crazy obsession with branded products, when I saw them on discounted price, I rarely miss in buying them. I remember my Black Friday Experience last year , it was totally fun. I woke up early, went to the mall at 3am ( no kidding ). I did bought a lot of stuffs at very low prices. I save more $2,000. But I end being sick after my shopping. I thought I will passed out in the mall. I was the only one shopping because my husband was with our children. But this year will be different. I will change my shopping plans. This year I will skip falling in line in the mall, I will avoid the traffic. And I will absolutely avoid being sick this time. The solution? Online shopping!!Yeah, why not? By keeping an eye on 2008 thanksgiving specials online, I can still find the best deals. My favorite stores like, Sears (where I can find the best deal in diamond jewelries), Old Navy for my children's clothing, and many more. These stores offer free shipping too.So I think my shopping plan for this year is a lot smarter and wiser. So what's your shopping plans?

Comments

Popular Posts