Experience and Confidence

I've been driving for almost two years now, so basically my confidence in driving is pretty much good. Before, I'm scared to drive in the highway, I scared to change lanes and I am scared to drive into town because it's super busy there. But when my kids start going to school,I am driving everyday. My friends were even complimenting me when they found out that I've been driving in highway 199 already, that road going to Gasquet, because some of them are scared to drive there because of the road conditions. In fact, my bestfriend got an accident there. Her car flipped three times. It was sad because she paid all the expenses because she don't have an insurance. And so sad because she just got that truck as a gift from her mom. She searched for  free insurance quotes and finally she got a good insurance for her new truck and jeep.She learned her lesson in a hard way. Never drive a car without an insurance.

Comments

Popular Posts