Food Feast

Yesterday was a festivity of food. My hubby cooked a  big pot of ham hocks and beans which is my very favorite. But at noon we went to kids birthday party at Tsunami Lanes Bowling Alley. We had pizza, ice cream and of course cake. I splurge on my favorite Hawaiian Pizza. My kids were having a blast eating. They bowl like a champ. My daughter was even able to do two strikes and she's only four years old. My two year old toddler did a very good job too. I did a good job eating.I don't worry about gaining weight. I have four kids in the house, it's not that hard to loss weight. Besides what's the use of those fast weight loss pills? :-).I'm sure they serve their purpose. After the kids' party, I then went to my friend's birthday party. There were a lot of foods. One of my favorite is the sweet and sour fish. Wow, I was super full when I got home. I was even able to take home some dessert.

Comments

Popular Posts