Unlimited Calling to Home

Since I changed my phone plan into an unlimited calling to the Philippines and Canada, I've been chatting with my family there all the time. It's nice because I don't have to worry about the minutes I spent. This time, I'm charged with a fixed rate no matter how long I called overseas. And it doesn't even matter if you call in the landline or cellphones. There's this other long distance provider that I heard about. It's like a VOIP. I don't like it because You are stuck with one number to call. In my case, I can call anybody free of charge. Most of my family members are using prepaid cell phones and some are using postpaid although I prefer the first one. I just thought it's economical. Either way, when I call them it's free. This is my first week of using my new phone plan. I hope I won't regret. So far, I like it.

Comments

Popular Posts