Very Particular

Have you met people who are so particular, meticuolus and insanely organized? They are somewhat impressive but if you're living with them everyday, it drives me nuts. I'm talking about my husband. He's so particular and organized. In some ways, it's beneficial to me because he helped me cleaned the house. He pays attention to details especially when it comes to our simple abode. Imagine that, he knows if our flowers has new stems or buds. Even when it comes to curtains and rugs. I always asked his opinions when choosing the colors and designs. He's actually very good at it. He's particular about the brands too. In our bathroom he preferred good quality toilets for example the American Standard toilets or faucets. On other hand I'm thankful that he's very particular because we save more money than buying cheap products. They're not long lasting compared to expensive but good products. Besides, we also take advantage of coupons and free shipping so that really helps.

Comments

Popular Posts