Trike-a-thon

Today,we participated the Trike-a-thon for the St.Jude Research Hospital. It started at around 12noon at my daughter's preschool. They ate lunch first. They have chilli beans and chips. I wasn't gonna join because I was starving already. This has been the third time that I haven't eaten a heavy breakfast, just coffee and bread. There were not enough parents who assisted so I just decided to stayed which is a good thing because it was really a great experience. It was a long way to bike for Eric and Stephanie but they were doing a good job. Eric was first in the line and followed by his sister. They were so cute with thier bikes and helmets. I was holding Sophia while following them. It was exhausting because I wore stilletto heels. But I'm more excited for the calories that I burned. The teachers told me that I'm getting slender. Cool,all I need is wear a kymaro body shaper to hide those tummy fats. It's such a nice feeling that I'm losing weight without exerting so much effort. It's just my busy lifestyle that helped me with it.

Comments

Popular Posts