Not A Bad Day Afterall

I woke up early today and was able to fold clothes while the kids are still sleeping. I put all the cleaned clothes that need to folded in my closet so it's easy to fold them when my baby is sleeping in our bed. She's a light sleeper. I can do more things while she's awake than when she's sleeping. Anyways, today I managed to keep the house cleaned but it's stressful because the kids always fight. I'm tired with Bianca's insecurities. Bianca is my husband's granddaughter that we adopted because her mom died. She's a good kid but because of what happened to her, she has a lot of insecurities and she wants to be the center of attention. She's gonna be 8 years old but she keeps on competing with my 4 year old daughter. She needs to be complimented all the time. She's super sensitive and she cries easily over very simple matters. I tried so hard to lengthened my patience with her but she's out of control. What really pissed me off is when she argues with me and bad mouthing with me. I'm really wishing a lot of luck when it comes to her. Anyhow, my friend visited me and she baby sit the kids while I went to the store. I was able to buy all the stuffs that I needed. I'm lucky because I know I have so much things to do but I am able to accomplished them because I got help even though I didn't ask for it.

Comments

Popular Posts