Poor Baby

This is quite a challenging day for me. Stephanie puked on her bed, first thing in the morning. Then,she threw up again coupleof hours after. She's not having a fever or anything that's why we didn't call her doctor. We just let her stay inside the house.We gave her Pedialite. She's not really weak. There's probably something that upset her tummy. I'm really worried. I'm just glad that my husband is just calm. It helps a lot when someone is not panicking. Everytime my kids got sick, I panicked. Most especially, when they have fever. I'm scared of comvulsions. I'm just thankful that Steph don't have a fever.

I'm suppossed to attend a birthday celebration of Brian and Ken. They are my friend Stela's kids. I didn't go because I can't leave Steph with her condition even though my husband said he can take care of her. Still, my mind won't be at ease if I'll go out somewhere knowing that one of my kids is not feeling well. Hopefully, tomorrow she will completely be okay.

Comments

Popular Posts