Time With God

I'm glad I was able to go to the church today.I even thought I can't go because I woke up late and cranky. Besides, I argued with my husband.I just got mad because he wasn't paying attention while I'm talking. I don't like it when someone will not pay attention while I'm talking especially if it's my husband or my kids. I will not talk to them for awhile. But when I'm mad, Lee knows how to make me feel better. That's I was able to go to church. I just bring Sophie and Stephanie with me because Eric is quite a handful. Stephanie sits with my friend Erin while Sophia fell asleep during the mass. It's good because I was able to pay attention to the readings. They have a coffe social after the mass. We joined because Steph was hungry. Then I also bought Tamales and Tacos for Lee. Afterwhich, we went to dollar tree. Steph picked up some Leis and bubbles and I bought gift bags. I got some invitations for some parties too. I might or might not go.

Comments

Popular Posts