Poor Baby

Hubby took a day off today because he's not feeling well. I'm surprised because he rarely call in sick. But even though he call in sick, he didn't got the chance to relax because we're so busy especially me because I started cooking already for Sophia's christening. I chopped the ingredients that needed to be chopped. I made my last minute shopping such as party supplies and everything. I bought my party stuffs from Oriental Trading and some in Six Degrees of Celebration, one of our local stores. They have a lot of nice stuffs for different kind of parties. I'm excited and nervous for the party. I just basically do all the planning and I hope it will turned out great. My ate Lobelle, called also and asked me for stuffs that I need from the Asian Store in Sacramento. It was such a blessing because I need rice and it's cheaper there. So I ordered rice, noodles, egg roll wrapper, frozen cassava and bitter melon. I have all the stuffs for my next party which is on the Fourth of July, my son's party.Yey!

Comments

Popular Posts