Bruised

Last May 8,2010, Saturday, was B's schedule to visit her sister. Her sister lives at her grandma's house together with her father. When she came home the following day, that was Sunday the 9th of May, I noticed a bruised in her right arm as shown in the picture. When I asked her about it. She said her stepsister's father tickled her too hard and leaved a bruise in her arm. She said it doesn't hurt. I was worried but I can tell that she wasn't lying. But on Tuesday, the 10th, Mrs.Matzz, B's teacher asked me about the bruise and I told her what B told me. She told me to document it that's why I am writing it here. Mrs.Mattz, already called the CPS for this matter. I hope this guy will finally pay for his actions soon.He has numerous CPS reports already but nothing was taken seriously. :-( 

\
By the way B is my husband's granddaughter. We became her legal guardian when her mom passed away.

Comments

Cerina said…
Tita Gina,

If you see any more of these bruises or any marks at all on Bianca's skin (as well as hear any comments from her about getting hurt), I urge you to tell the police. Not just the CPS. Besides, you don't know if Bianca's stepfather was tickling her. He could have been doing something worse. Please do this for Bianca and Jet's sake. You cannot let the violence that might be being done against them continue. Thank you.

Cerina

Popular Posts