The Bad Side

I'm hesitant about taking any kind of medication. When I was pregnant, I had a tooth and gum problem so I went to my dentist.With my OB's approval she prescribed a pain reliever for me. I didn't take them all because I'm worried about the baby in my tummy. After I had my baby, I had my teeth taken cared of. And last week was my annual check-up. My OB discussed about my family planning. I choosed IUD because I don't like taking pills because I'm worried about the side effects just like what happened to my friend whose taking slimming pills. The diet pill side effects on her is having  a bad skin problem. I'm worried that it will happened to me because I'm so particular about my skin complexion especially in my face.As much as possible I avoid taking pills.

Comments

Popular Posts