More Important Things to Get Busy

I realized that these past few days, there are few things that diverted my attention from doing more important stuffs. Last week, I got involved with my friend's problem and it stressed me. Her husband is an abuser. He's some kind of a psycho, that all of a sudden he will find reasons against his wife for him to be able to abuse her.He call her all sorts of names. He won't let her go out by herself. He believe that my friend is a whore and that she is having an affair which is not true. And then he found out that I knew about his trust issue, he got furious. When he found out that I'm favoring his wife, he told his wife not to talk to me anymore and threaten to break her jaw and called us f****kn whores. My friend didn't even defended me. Nobody has said to me that before.I'm not a whore. I feel bad for my friend. But this whole thing is really all up to her. She has to defend herself. But like they said Love is Blind. I'm sad for her because she got into this kind of relationship. I'm so thankful to God for giving me a good husband not like hers.
I'm still here for my friend, but I'm not gonna let myself carried for their situation. When he abused her, we talked in the phone all the time to comfort and her then last week, she wasn't allowed to use the phone so what I did, I checked on her in their house to make sure she's still okay. It basically take much of my time. I'm annoyed because she let him abuse her. I'm affected because I care for her and her kids whose been affected by their situation.
I don't want to talk about it anymore. I have to divert my thoughts. I pray. I updated my facebook. I will researh for good resumes for me and my husband because he's retiring with his current job but he will look for another job right away.For me, I will look for a job as soon as my parents will arrive from the Philippines.

Comments

Popular Posts