Early Shopper

I realized that when I buy ahead of time, the less stress I will get. I'm talking about buying stuffs such as clothes, party supplies or gifts two to three months in advance. For example for the coming Father's day, I already bought a nice shirt of my husband. It's really nice and I'm pretty sure he will like it. And I bought it for a cheaper price. I bought it when I got a coupon to one of my favorite brand in men's clothing. It was such a good deal so I took advantage of the offer. I shop when it's a holiday because there's plenty of good offerrs. During the month of July, I will have two parties, for my son's 3rd birthday and my youngest's first birthday. So today, I already reserved two pinatas and I got it for only $20. And I will start shopping for party supplies on Monday so I will not be rushed when I only have few more days before the party.

Comments

Popular Posts