My Beautiful Sophia



She's growing so fast! She's nine months old now. Everybody are saying that she looks exactly like her sister Stephanie. We just said that they're twins but different years. As their mom, they have similiarities but they don't look exactly the same. I'm just thankful to God for giving me such wonderful babies. My family in the Philippines are so proud of them especially my parents. That's the reason I always take pictures and video of them so I can update them how they look like. Besides I'm using these pictures for cards, personalized invitations, photo birth announcements or baby books. My parents missed them so much that's  why I'm currently petitioning them to be an immigrant here in the states. May God help us through the processing of their paper works. He knows how much my parents miss my children. God is good all the time!

Comments

Popular Posts