Early Morning Shopping

Next month is Sarah's wedding. She's the daughter of my very good friend Erin. It's a wedding by the beach and I'm the usherette. It's Hawaiian themed so I'm searching for Hawaiian Dress online. I woke up early this morning while Sophia is still sleeping. I found some dresses but I haven't bought them yet because I will go to FredMeyer next week to check for dresses there too. Buying online has pros and cons. You get to do it in the convenience of your own home but sometimes the stuffs you bought don't look exactly as shown in their website. It's  not as easy as finding a cheap auto insurance because all you need to do is read the policy carefully. Unlike with clothes, there are times, they get too tight or snuggy on you. In fairness though, I always get good deals with my online shopping. Just like yesterday, I save over $60 with my shopping in gap.com and I bought hoodies. tights and clothes for my kids. I like Gap clothing.I just we have a  Gap store here in our place.

Comments

Popular Posts