Integrity

I remember a saying about honesty which says, “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”
Isn't life be simpler if everybody is honest? Once I've met this man, he always have nothing nice to say to anybody. It's as if he's the only perfect guy in this world. Be belittle other people.He embarrassed people. I got fed up with his attitude that I finally told what he's been telling to this person who is close to me. It was a nightmare. He denied everything. I regretted it. I wished I just keep it to myself because what he did is he went out in his way to clean his acts and put the blame on me. I should have just stayed away quietly. I even can't believe that the person who can testify against him denied it too. She was there when he was telling these stuffs. But I don't care anymore. God knows the truth. What matters to me is what God thinks about me. I know God loves me. I'm so blessed.
It's just disgusting that people use God's name for their excuses. That's why I was thinking that these kind of people have some kind of problem within themselves, as in psychologically. They lied a lot. They're in denial. Worst, they have a severe case of paranoia.
People lied and they don't care what is Integrity is all about. 

Comments

Popular Posts