That's What Drugs Can Do

There's this woman I know for over five years already. She's beautiful and sexy but she don't socialize often. She don't like going to parties. Her husband don't want her to go out by herself. He don't trust her. He thinks that he's sleeping around with men. He's an abuser but she can't leave him. I can't comprehend how come she let him do this to her...until recently. I found out that they're both taking drugs. Disgusting! No wonder her skin is not that good. She keeps on using an acne treatment but still her pimples are showing all the time. And that is why she tolerated all his abuse because both of them are using drugs illegally. Even though, I'm not taking actions for what I discovered, but I'm leaving it all up to God and if their kids are affected already, I will be forced to call the CPS.

Comments

Popular Posts